Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Protecting our clients' privacy is of paramount importance to Ultrasonic Bowling Products, LLC. (UBP). It is our policy that no private client financial information obtained by us is sold or made available to third parties except that:
- Third parties may be used by UBP to assist in the management or maintenance of information or equipment;
- Client information may be released in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will not share non-public personal information about our clients with non-affiliated third parties without prior client consent, except for specific purposes described below. This notice explains our collection, use and safeguarding of client information.
How UBP Gathers Information:
In connection with providing clients with information technology services, we may obtain information about them from the following sources:
- Client data - both personal and business related - as well as other information that clients provide or allow us access to, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include a client's name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, employment information, and financial;
- Migration work of data from machine to machine commonly exposes us to view and review client images, photo's and other digital representations ;
- Transactions on a client's behalf. This information may include the client's bank information. and credit card history; and
- Public sources.
Sharing Information with Non-affiliated Third Parties:
We only disclose non-public client information to non-affiliated third parties without prior client consent when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business or as required or permitted by law, such as:
- If you request or authorize the disclosure of the information;
- To provide client account services or account maintenance;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, law enforcement or regulatory authorities;
- To perform services for the firm or on its behalf to conduct business related to that specific customer;
- To help us prevent fraud.
We do not make any disclosure of client non-public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, we do not sell client lists and we will not sell client names to catalogue companies.
Opt Out Provision:
If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of client personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give our clients advance notice of the proposed disclosure so that they will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy:
We take steps to safeguard client information. We restrict access to the personal and account information of our clients to our employees and agents for business purposes only. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.